Wavecor WF132TU01-01 (ea.)
5¼", die cast, dual neodymium, heat sink, 1¼" VC, 4 ohm, individual packaging
Wavecor WF132TU01-01 (ea.) product information
WF132TU01 is a mid/woofer designed for demanding bass and midrange applications. It works equally well for most applications but is designed especially for automotive high-end sound. The very rigid die cast alu chassis follows the common standard dimensions for easy installation in cars.
WF132TU01 is powered by a dual neodymium magnet structure that ensures good efficiency and optimized T/S parameters.
The large 32mm voice coil and the special heat sink ensure high power handling - thermally and mechanically.
The optimized paper cone ensures wide bandwidth and low distortion. Distortion is further reduced by efficient venting of chassis and voice coil.
WF132TU01 is an obvious choice for 2-way high-end car speaker systems.
- Rigid die cast alu chassis to withstand challenging car applications
- Vented voice coil former for reduced distortion and compression
- Vented chassis for lower air flow speed reducing audible distortion
- Heavy-duty black fiber glass voice coil bobbin to increase power handling and reduce mechanical losses resulting in better dynamic performance and low-level details
- Large motor system with 1¼” voice coil diameter and dual neodymium magnet for better control and efficiency
- Large heat sink for increased heat transfer obtaining high long-term power handling
- Long linear stroke motor for reduced distortion at high levels
- Linear suspension with specially designed CONEX damper (spider) for long durability under extreme operating conditions
- Gold plated terminals to prevent oxidation for long-term reliable connection - important in a car environment
Wavecor WF132TU01-01 (ea.) specifications
|Nominal size||5¼ [inch.]|
|Nominal impedance||4 [ohm]|
|Recommended max. upper frequency limit||4 [kHz]|
|Sensitivity, 2.83V/1m (average SPL in range 300 - 1,000 Hz)||89.5 [dB]|
|Power handling, continuous, IEC 268-5, no additional filtering||55 [W]|
|Effective radiating area, Sd||95 [sq.cm]|
|Resonance frequency (free air, no baffle), Fs||60 [Hz]|
|Moving mass, incl. air (free air, no baffle), Mms||10 [g]|
|Force factor, Bxl||5.2|
|Suspension compliance, Cms||0.70 [mm/N]|
|Equivalent air volume, Vas||8.5 [lit.]|
|Mechanical Q, Qms||12|
|Electrical Q, Qes||0.45|
|Total Q, Qts||0.43|
|Voice coil resistance, RDC||3.2 [ohm]|
|Voice coil inductance, Le (measured at 10 kHz)||0.16 [mH]|
|Voice coil inside diameter||32.5 [mm]|
|Voice coil winding height||11 [mm]|
|Air gap height||4 [mm]|
|Magnet weight||102 [g]|
|Total unit net weight excl. packaging||0.65 [kg]|
Wavecor WF132TU01-01 (ea.) Car Midwoofer additional photos
More information about Wavecor WF132TU01-01 (ea.) Car Midwoofer